Monday, December 29, 2008

It's the simple things in life...




I love these bubbles!!

They're so simple...but it's these simple things that make a Saturday afternoon a memory, camp ground neighbors become friends, and a cabin of kids with nothing in common bridge the gap, bringing eyes to life and shrieks of laughter as they watch bubbles float through the sky.

I've seen kids and full grown adults get swept away in the excitement of these bubbles, standing in wonder if something so...beautiful....and simple.

This year, I want to laugh more, love bigger, and live brighter!

Get back to the basics, the things that truly matter.

Ah simplicity....we need more bubbles in our lives.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Bubbles.
    Break is simple...isn't it nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when something is so excited that strangers ask to be involved, and you can share the joy together. Thats totally awesome. Way to break down the barriers and show the love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took those pictures. And you made the bubbles. Those are the facts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said my friend. Simplicity is key...I could use a lot more of it in my life.

    ReplyDelete