Friday, May 14, 2010

a little update

I've been home for almost a week now. It's weird being back here, sometimes... if I think too hard about it, or actually when I'm not thinking about it at all. I'm SO comfortable here...but then out of place at the same time. Odd, I know. But, really, it's been awesome. I LOVE these people. Connecting is a wonderful thing. Did you know?

Here are some documented adventures for your viewing pleasure...


our biker gang. don't mess with us. especially kati.

any takers? c'mon ladies...




Bridge jumping...into water. don't be confused.






World Vision starts in a little more than a week. Am I prepared for this? I have no idea...but I'm doin it. I'm doin it with my whole heart. I need to prove some things to myself. Some things about work ethic and strength of will and...those kinds of things.

Oh man, I just got flutteries in my stomach. Adventure time!

6 comments:

  1. I will take Lance. If he is still available...

    ReplyDelete
  2. k i get dibs on the other one then! hah! tara i want to live where you live. it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos and the adventures. I miss having them with you. Will you call me while you're on this corporate adventure? I would really like that. I'll call, too.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're here TB! Let's have some quality adventures this week before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah krista wants mark! yay! heheh match making time!!! :) i'm so glad you are here tara....actually, right now you are not here....you are in seatt. so come back!

    ReplyDelete