Friday, January 25, 2008

Blog On

There's been a lot of stuff going on here in Walla Walla lately, and I'm thinkin that blogging would be a fun way to record it all and show people who aren't around that they really should be and they are being missed! This year started off with some big adjustments and has only gotten better. Here are some pictures to catch you up on what's been going on in the life of Tara. Blog on.



Camp.
Great friendships formed
Went to opening Season Seahawks game. It was A-mazing!

I have 4 incredible roommates
Corn Maze

Barn Party. Where's Waldo!?
My partner in crime...


Thanksgiving break...the old crew reunites

Dodgeball...second place, next quarter it will be first.

Christmas Break in Seattle...my first time on top of the Space Needle!

New Years Party!

4 comments:

  1. Horray! Yay Tara! I'm glad you have a blog now! :) YOu can use my camera any moment you want. These are all good hobbies. I am sitting at a little coffee shop in Mt. Vernon with Terra and we just had incredible coffee. YUM. We are by the fire and I've been studying because I have a freakin a and p test.....the silly decision to come here has turned out to be a very good one though. I miss you though. I know you are probably having a blast at the talent show though....and all the other stuff that is going on there. Well, I hope you had a sabbath that was refilling for you. it was made for you after all. :) Love Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. tara. i'm going to learn how to put links to other people's sight.... then the MASS (sarcastic :) ) of people who know I have a blog will know you have a blog. I'm thankful for you. You're a real pal. ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, can you believe it? I read through all your blogs. Never say I don't love you, girl! You and your blogs are fascinating. I loved reading them! Keep it up, OK?

    ReplyDelete