Friday, October 31, 2008

Dogwood 8.....is AWESOME.

I haven't gotten a chance to write a whole lot about how AWESOME God has been to me since I got here to Southern. But guys...He has been SO good.

One of the most incredible things He has done for me is set me up in an apartment with some of the most amazing girls/roommates/friends. EVER.

The quality of people that I am surrounded by every day is such a blessing. We are all pretty different, in a lot of ways...but so much the same in the ways that are important....if that makes sense.

To be able to have friends like this, who love and support you through the good, bad, and ugly can only be a gift from God.

Bottom Line: My roomates? They're amazing.






3 comments:

  1. i kind of wish you were hanging around here with those roommates!

    p.s. i know what you're thinking, you're wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to date all of you...at once

    ReplyDelete