Thursday, June 4, 2009

emily wilkens is a cheat and a coward


Emily and I had a real live slap fight tonight.
You know...the ones you always see happen between girls in the movies....except we were slapping hard...like hand print hard. It started because I said her cat looked like a mix between a cat and a muskrat, and I wanted it to get away because it was so ugly.


This comment allowed Emily to think that she could just up and slap me. And that's where it began. The harder we laughed the harder we hit.


So finally I gave a big WHACK to her arm...my flat hand cupping perfectly over Emily's bicep(but not really because she doesn't have any). Emily immediately started whining and stuck her hand out for a truce, then JUST when I was sticking my hand out...SHE SLAPPED MY ARM SUPER HARD! (see video below for more evidence of Emily's brutality) This resulted in a whole other stream of slaps...until finally she begged for peace again...for reals...because I was just beating her too bad.


Emily thinks she won. It depends what your definition of winning is. If your definition is being a liar, a wuss, and begging for peace with tears in your eyes...I guess you could say she won.




We're gonna go biking in the dark now. I love this girl. Like a sis.


4 comments:

  1. I used to have slap fights like that with my girlfriend. But we'd hit each other in the face. It kinda made other people uncomfortable. Hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so hilarious. I miss witnessing your slap fights. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that this reminded me of Nick, Ben, and Tim's Deafy production "Dylan Barnsworthy"? Slap your best friend. "Kill your best friend." Just remember "with murder, someone always dies." I just hope everyone made it home safely after the midnight bikeride of darkness. Refer to the last few seconds of Dylan Barnsworthy if you don't know what to do next. Hint: hugs.

    I love you girls.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tara, I slapped a friend on the leg in college once and our friendship was never the same afterwards! In fact, she transfered to Walla Walla. Your blog was hilarious and so was the video. You are looking good!
    Susan Schnell a.k.a Sharon

    ReplyDelete