Friday, November 27, 2009

make some music

We did a photo shoot for a project Jessi is working on. It's a cd cover... with the best band out there.

We play great music. Our own special sound. There's a beautiful melody that comes out when we all get together. It's a melody filled with love, laughter, and community... and then the harmony comes in and makes the music whole, makes it real. The harmony fills out the sound with compassion, understanding, and depth... and beautiful songs are played, every day. Some make you get up and dance, and others make you want to grab a tissue... but they're all worth listening to... cause the band is worth listening to.

I'm a lucky girl, to be in such a band.









6 comments:

  1. yeah!! I love these pics. I bought picture frames at salvation army and I'm putting some pics of the band up in my motorhome

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love the band!

    wait...Ben, you live in a motorhome?! I hear a good storytime brewing soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome! when is your album coming out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara,
    We love your blog, it is always so joyful. You take things and write about them beautifully. You write about situations and experiences that anyone can relate with. We love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so fun! I remember when we all got together in the U-Church my freshmen year and everyone brought an instrument and played. I miss you Tara, have a good week and I'll see you soon! I can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm not gonna lie. that looks kinda fun

    ReplyDelete