Thursday, April 29, 2010

breathe


I find myself grumpy lately. I'm exhausted and stressed and tired of plodding through responsibilities. I don't feel free. I think that's what's bothering me. Lack of freedom is making me waste away.

Yesterday was our last day of school. It was a push, a big push up until the bitter end. But even though that phase is over (thankfully), I'm in a new phase of stressful things. Pack. Move. Clean. Buy a plane ticket. Or am I driving? Or am I caravaning? When am I leaving? These things I do not know.

But there are always going to be other things aren't there? What am I waiting for to LIVE? I can't remember the last time I went on an adventure. A real adventure. The kind that gets your heart rate up.

I'm ready for the life drought to be over. Let it rain!

4 comments:

  1. my hopes are so high right now--like what i imagine it is like to do drugs--that kind of high....pretty optimistic :) i love the idea in this blog. and it's echoing in alot of people too lately...i have seriously heard about 10 people say that recently....like....."man i am not living...just surviving..." there are some beautiful moments to be had. i hope this works out! love you tara! ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara!!! I can't wait!!! Adventure here we come! We've got lots to do up here : ) Come soon...

    ReplyDelete