Friday, April 30, 2010

future class!

Sometimes Emily and I chat on gmail. Sometimes we say really ridiculous things. Sometimes I just want to copy and paste them so I can remember them always.


me:
what are you doing right now?

Emily: i'm in history class. "taking notes"

me: ah
what is he talking about anyway?
history is over
it's done
let's move on

Emily: hahah

me: we can't be living in the past all the time
they should have future class
tell me what's going to happen in the FUTURE
that would be more helpful

Emily: haha
that would be awesome!

me: Daniel and Revelations class isn't gonna cut it

Emily: future class! hah
i'll talk to my teacher about that after class.

me: yes please do
i'd prefer my institution to offer THOSE classes
what could we call it besides future class?

Emily: umm...
the next revolution
???
to epic of a title?
it might be a let down to people.
hah

me: yea too epic

Emily: hah
ok

me: we wouldn't want people's expectations ot be too high
you know
life is boring sometimes

Emily: yeah wee don't want the future to look bright
ha

me: no definitely not

Emily: hehe
i'm paranoid that she's going to know i'm typing
hah

me: what i do is just stare at the teacher for a little bit and look really interested...then every once in awhile i'll furrow my brow like i'm really trying to digest what she's saying...
and then you're set for a good 5 minutes of not listening

Emily: hahahahhahahha
ok i'll try it.
just furrpwed
furrowed

me: good....

Emily: ok.
i'm set.
haha


5 comments:

  1. you guys are funny. So, I'll be waiting for that walk. I'm moving there this weekend. When are you coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to have to try the furrowing trick sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you two soo much I can't possibly express it in words. :)

    ReplyDelete