Thursday, October 7, 2010

florida.

I'm going to Florida tomorrow. It's the first time I've been. You southerners think that's crazy. You westerners... not so much. I'm going to Kalaqua and helping out with a youth conference... and I'm going with a group of people I don't know. New place, new event, new people = a big ball of newness. This is why I chose to go. Oh man, seeking growth has to be so intentional.

I was recently introduced to Mumford and Sons. I got this text from a friend tonight... it's the lyrics to one of their songs:

in these bodies we will live
in these bodies we will die
where you invest your love
you invest your life

I like that. I like it a lot.

6 comments:

  1. mumford & awesome. have fun at my old camp. it's spelled Kulaqua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that will not betray you
    Dismay or enslave you
    It will set you free
    Be more like the man
    You were made to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like it. i hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE FLORIDA!!! wish I could see ya while your here

    ReplyDelete