Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Aaaand.... BREAK!

Things to look forward to for Thanksgiving break 2010:

  • SLEEP.
  • ROAD TRIP to Florida!
  • Spending Thanksgiving with Nick and his family (I love meeting my friend's families!)
  • GOOD FOOD.
  • Seeing "central" Florida (apparently me going to Kulaqua doesn't quite count as experiencing Florida. Whatever.)
  • Going to Orlando for the weekend to meet/hang out with Melissa's family (I love meeting my friend's families!)
  • Having game night Saturday night with old friends like Eric and Leslie Woodard, Ryan and Monica Yeo and other Florida homies.
  • Maybe going to Busch Gardens?
  • Maybe watching 127 hours? (I'm a little scared to watch this movie... my tummy and heart don't do good with sawed off appendages)
  • Having time to regroup before the whirlwind two weeks that lead to graduation (more on my thoughts about that later)
  • A whole day set aside to think about how lucky we are for what we have.

But first things first... NAP.

7 comments:

  1. Put your junk in the car! Load up! We gotta leave soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! Have fun! Graduate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Thanksgiving break. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. come see me!!
    it's only 4 hours away...
    ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could've come to game night.. I'm here in Orlandos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara Becker! I hope that when you graduate our paths will cross again. And you most certainly better not take the Southwest route if you are traveling back to Washington! Got it?

    ReplyDelete