Friday, August 21, 2009

keep on keepin' on

I'm on my way!

Tyler Morgan (recent transfer to Southern and fellow MiVodenite) and I left at 9:00 this morning and are in the middle of Wyoming right now. Last time I came through Wyoming Emily and I hated it so much that we wrote a poem about it. I should post it sometime. Anyway, Tyler drove THE WHOLE WAY today. The man is a beast. I offered, but he never got tired...so I crocheted, watched a movie, and was in control of the ipod.

Right now I'm sitting in good ol' Motel 6 enjoying a nice bed and wireless internet. Tyler's parents insisted we get a hotel room. The clerk tonight said to the other clerk, "Let's get a room for the young couple." That was weird. Tyler just winked at me.

We have themes for each day of the road trip. And they are as follows...

Friday: Have to say "Meow" or add a question mark on the end of every phrase when interacting with anyone beside each other.

Saturday: Tyler has to get a girls number, I have to give mine. (I don't even know how I would go about doing this....)

Sunday: Make as many memories as possible. This may include getting in a big fight at a gas station and getting proposed to, quite possibly at the same one.

Let me just say, I am absolutely STOKED to see every one of you that are going to be in Tennessee. And for those of you who aren't, come visit. Seriously.

Much Love!


P.S. This goes out to my soccer loving friends

11 comments:

  1. yes to road-tripping! ben and i are on our way just a few weeks behind you guys. soon we shall all be re-united.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nick, way to be late. Usually people are a few minutes behind, or maybe a few hours. You're a few weeks behind... Tara, I can't wait to see you! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, Brittany called you yesterday. But it was actually me. I was going to surprise you. Dang it. I just ruined any other chance of doing the same surprise tactic. How lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im looking forward to hearing road trip stories. Sounds like things have really gotten good. They will only get better when you get here! See you soon.

    p.s. Thanks for the picture...but what are you trying to say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys are making lots of memories. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be at Collegedale Oct. 21! That counts as a visit!
    I love that you make the most of all your experiences. MAKE MEMORIES! Please do share what Sunday provided for you. Proposal? Fight? Fake Death?

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a really interesting picture....anyways how did the road trip end up. know with you and tyler together it was probably like a constant party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahhahh hahahaahh

    that's me laughing really hard at you Tara. You are a crack up. I love it that you guys had to check into a hotel together. hahaha And saying meow must have been kind of awkward. Well. Let's talk soon soon! love EMily

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope we take a road trip together someday, Tara. You are too much fun.

    I really really really want to catch up with you soon! My life has been chaos lately, but you are at the top of the priority list I need to make. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tara. good stuff. oh i'll visit if you'd have me. Party on!

    ReplyDelete