Tuesday, September 8, 2009

auntie tara

November. The month of comfort food, fall colors, family, and giving thanks is going to be the greatest month of the year. May was great, because I got out of school, August was good, because I came back to school and good friends. December will be exciting because it holds my birthday and Christmas, but November, that's the month. There's going to be extra laughter, lots of tears (probably mostly by my dad), and just this overwhelming sense of love. This is the month that I become an aunt. The month that my brother and sister-in-law become parents for life. And the month that my parents become GRANDparents.

Oh my soul, I can't even wait.

Addison Rae Becker, you are going to change my world.


5 comments:

  1. Awwww! Tara...you'll be the most fun aunt ever! YOu mean alot to me tara becker. How do you do it? Being you that is? Love EMily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that there are families out there like yours seems to be: ready to love brand new children and happy to be family! Enjoy your November gift, Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky! I can't wait to have a neice or a nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for Babies! I'm so excited for you Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. but when you have a little nephew one day do you think you'll be ready to be UNCLE tara?

    ReplyDelete