Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1 Corinthians 13

I'm a secret agent.

You don't know where I'm from, or why I'm here. It's all about the low profile. And from what I understand, blending is key. I get to say a lot of things...but have been instructed to go easy on the application, I can't be standing out.

It's a beautiful set up, really. I get to live two lives in one world. Oh the talking is the best...I get to say things that dress me up and shine me up pretty. Are you impressed? You're meant to be.

But hey, don't look too close. Don't ask to see the application of my fluffy words, I won't be able to show you...it's the low profile.

I'm a secret agent. I work for...Jesus?

1 comment:

  1. I work for the evilest of all evil industries. The entertainment industry. The movie business. Hollywood. The Man.

    But i'm a double agent.

    ReplyDelete