Friday, June 25, 2010

I've sat here for a long time trying to figure out what I want to write about. Usually I like blogging, and I'll have something that I'd like to mention or say. But tonight, I can't think of anything to write because if I wrote anything... I'd have to share something from the depths. And I just don't think I can do that on here. Shoot, I can't even do that with most friends these days.

Do you ever get that way? Where you just have these thoughts in your head that turn over and over... but you don't ever get them out? I guess maybe you introverts do. It doesn't happen often to me. You see, I'm an extrovert. And on top of that, I love relationships. I love cultivating them and investing in the ones that matter to me. And as a part of that... you have to share. You have to share in order to be shared with. Then when there's mutual sharing, mutual depth, and mutual love... you get this beautiful friendship. Anyway, so that's what I do. So it's weird not for me to share thoughts and ideas.

I will say this though. This is a really interesting summer for me in the growth department. I'm having to face some really real ignorance issues. Humility issues. Pride issues. Issues issues. I'm not good at living for God. I keep messing up. And that sucks.

4 comments:

  1. i am most def a introvert, but you and graves have been rubbing off on me some...and with being at home right now and not around all of my friends, i totally understand not having a whole of people to confide in. i know not having the being you are closest to around is tough, but know you are going to create a bunch of new awesome relationships this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they say I'm an extrovert, apparently. but i know what you mean. almost every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you read my mind.
    I can definitely relate.

    ReplyDelete