Thursday, May 19, 2011

of utmost importance.

Friends. Here's what I would like. I would like to know what your favorite dessert is. I would mostly like to know this because there comes a time in everyone's life when this knowledge is necessary. It's necessary because it's your birthday, and you should be getting what you want. Now, I know a few things. I know that Nick likes pie and not cake, I know that Melissa hates chocolate, and I know that Anthony hates all things white and creamy. But, this is not enough. I must know more. If you don't like ANY desserty things, you can substitute your answer for a favorite dinner... OR...better yet, if you're feeling really decisive you could tell me both. Oh this is great. This is going to be great.

You should know that your answers are probably going to be put in a spread sheet and kept on file for the duration of our lives, ready at my finger tips for any birthday emergency. If, later on, you have changes you'd like to make, don't hesitate to let me know--but for now a simple, "cheesecake forever" or "funfetti cake has it all in the name" will suffice.

And in case you're wondering about MY favorite dessert or even if you weren't wondering, I will tell you. I don't really like cake. Especially chocolate cake. I would rather have pie any day. Fruit pies mostly. Banana cream pie very well may be my favorite, but apple and other goodies like that will do. But if there must be cake then funfetti is delicious.

Alright friends, educate me!



10 comments:

  1. CHEESECAKE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a good friend. pumpkin pie all over your face!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, this is really sweet. ice cream sandwiches

    ReplyDelete
  4. PIE! You know me. Apple. Strawberry/Rhubarb. Pumpkin. Pecan too. I wish pie was a lady so I could marry her, I already love her so much. Also, I have recently decided that felafel is one of, if not the one, meal I love most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick-we never made felafel together!
    Tara-chocolate chip cookies--for sure. PS Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krista also loves pineapple upside down cake.
    I love brownies...nuts and caramel all swirled in deliciously is a plus!

    The gooeyer the better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get to use this knowledge someday :D

    >> Brownies. My friend Michelle makes these Ghirardelli brownies from the box and they're so good. She made them for my birthday a few weeks ago and I ate five. in a row. and then took some home. I don't think I *really* have a favorite dessert, but if I did, those brownies would be right there at the TOP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phillip Sherwood votes pumpkin pie. Devin votes ice cream. I vote baklava.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant.

    Is ¨anything Elisa makes¨ a fair answer? If it´s not...any kind of berries in a pie. Or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.

    ReplyDelete