Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ree-YOU-knighted



Nothing has changed.

I don't know why I thought that it might.

Emily picked me up half way from Spokane yesterday to take me to Walla Walla. It was awesome. The reunion has been LONG past due. On the way home we attempted to catch up, but there's still so much more to say and share...we'll get everything out, I'm sure...

What a beautiful thing friendship is. What a beautiful thing CONNECTION is. I've missed this girl. Tons. We've both changed a lot, our experiences this past year have changed our souls...but not really who we are. We are still the same people at the core.



Emily still forgets that she's not wearing shoes when she leaves the house. Alex and I still gang up on Emily and see who can get the best reaction. She still shoves her feet in my face, and I still brutally retaliate when she does it. We still stay up late talking, and sleep in the same bed because we don't like to sleep alone. Aw the good ol' days...thank you God that they aren't over.

4 comments:

  1. I can start sticking my feet in your face too, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, let's get reunited at the end of the summer. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you two. I miss this being a part of my home.

    ReplyDelete