Sunday, October 11, 2009

the best.


This is Kati Winkle. Also known as Kates.

She's in India right now, doing God's work. But REALLY doing God's work.

This girl knows how to LIVE and how to LOVE. She knows what's important and seeks to live her life around that knowledge.

I just got a letter from her. From India. On the envelope it says "AIR MAIL", which might be one of my favorite things about it. One swift plane ride broke down barriers of distance and time, sending a message of love and support from half a world away.

This girl is a TRUE BLUE friend.




Thanks Kates. For the letter and the shirt. The love. The support. The example. And inspiring me every day to be a better person.

Miss you friend, you're the best.

7 comments:

  1. Katie Winkle is a winner! That's just science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara!
    That is too kind!! :) You are too Kind!!
    This really, truly made my week!
    Im so happy you got my letter.
    The mailing system here is kind of sketchy, so I was a little worried, but India came through and it made it to you!
    Thanks again Tara!!
    I love and miss ya!!
    kates )

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yeah...
    The Shirt looks AMAZING on you!!
    :)
    You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look pretty amazing and happy in that picture! nothing like snail mail sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, we should talk soon. sometime this next week, if not sooner.
    tyler

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate and you are two of the most thoughtful and encouraging people I know! REALLY. Thanks Tara for always making time to keep me going. Love TINA

    ReplyDelete