Friday, December 17, 2010

stressed = blessed

  • I need sleep = I haven't gone to bed before 2am all week--friend time is just too precious (Amanda and I stayed up until 5:30 am this morning!)
  • I hate packing = I have possessions to pack/my parents are SO helpful
  • There are too many job possibilities--what do I pursue? = I have job possibilities
  • Goodbyes suck = I've invested in this place and in these friendships--deeply.
  • If I choose to live in the NW I'll only have half my heart/If I choose to live in TN I'll only have half my heart = I have two homes
  • I graduated and now the world is wide open = I graduated and now the world is wide open

13 comments:

  1. You are so cute. And... can we talk soon, please???? I have things to say. =) Thanks for talking me down today, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda is surprising.
    I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you can start working towards achieving your dreams now! :]

    you can do it :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to post grad. Where we will still be excellent friends, regardless of where you go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm proud of you and i wish i could have been there to be at your graduation. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're moving tara! who knows where! but its movement and that, means fresh perspectives and growth. wish so bad I could be there to see you march! love emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! its a good feeling to be done. The world gets confusing when its at your finger tips though however. Awesome though that you have job possibilities. Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to make a big step in life! I welcome you with big open arms and a box of kleenex.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anthony, I haven't gone to bed before 2:00 in a week! Tara...who will I talk to at night now? Let's skype!

    ReplyDelete