Tuesday, December 21, 2010

this is good, too.



They took a three hour drive to come see me yesterday--knowing that they'd have to leave early this morning to catch Chelsea's flight. It was a spontaneous move. They are spontaneous girls. We soaked up our girl time like sponges (the bacteria-free ones). Dinner at Sweet Basil Pizza. LONG talk at Coffee Perk. 3 in a bed.

We woke up this morning to get coffee before they left. I thought about driving back to Spokane with them. Decided it was impractical. Talked about it with the girls. Decided it was spontaneous. No shower. 2 minute pack. Goodbye to my groggy and confused dad. --and we were on the road. We are spontaneous girls.

rest. stop.

When I said my goodbyes at Southern I felt like my heart was breaking. Those feelings and thoughts are for another blog in itself. But for tonight, just know that I realized that I have friends that feed my soul in Washington too. And I needed to remember that. God knew I needed to remember that.

I gotta go. Em is getting impatient. It's hot tub time!


This is my laptop. in the road. as a car is quickly approaching.


9 comments:

  1. Heck yes! I'm so proud you went. So proud. And ps-I could have put money on you realizing/remembering that friends in Washington also feed your soul. So proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you all...this is me pouting...why isn't fargo 3 hours from you? WHYYYYY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I won't write a blog about this... OR WILL I?? We'll just have to wait and see. For now I will just say that it is one of my favorite Washington memories to date. Also, Jessi's comment made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara Becker, you will have friends that feed your soul wherever you go. Because you have a good, hungry soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Miss Jehle.

    Also, I'm really happy that you're happy! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, you girls are so fun! Let's do something spontaneous (the Washington way) for New Years! I'll be talking to you about that soon... real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the last picture, your eyes are on the car.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Tara, my name is Sonya, can we be friends?

    ReplyDelete