Friday, December 31, 2010

Elvis lives.

I got a package from Ben Schnell the other day. No note. Just this...


"TRUE FANS FOR ELVIS FAN CLUB"

This is an awkward picture, I know, but I was trying to highlight the awesomeness that is this dress/shirt.


This is Ellie and Sheldon--my step niece and nephew?
Ellie told me she wasn't ashamed to be seen with me.

I have now been privy to two random costume gifts. I love what this says about my friends and I love what it says about how well they know me.

Thanks Beno-face. You're the bomb dot com.

6 comments:

  1. Are you an Elvis fan? Can you honestly wear that? Honest as in "I am honestly an Elvis fan". Actually, maybe it doesn't matter. Beno face is indeed the bomb dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, glad the thought was appreciated. I love having a friend that could enjoy something crazy like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I miss you. And the bean bag/senorita combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to show these pictures to my English class and tell them this is what Americans typically wear and that 97% of us are huge Elvis fans. Then I'll play some of the Beatles songs and tell them it's Elvis. And then I'll tell them that Elvis still lives in Las Vegas, where all the great country stars come from. And I'll tell them if they send him enough signatures, maybe they can get him to come to Lima.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BHWAHHAHAHA! Chris you are hilarious!
    nice shirt tara. i didn't know you were a closet elvis fan. too bad, i have a whole elivs cd we could have listened too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris and the Elvis shirt/dress are equally funny.

    ReplyDelete