Friday, February 22, 2008

Alexia Jean Heaton

..............This is Alex..............



Things I love about her:

- She makes some dang good enchiladas....and potatoes that are D-lish!
- She has an incredible amount of depth that never ceases to amaze me. I love talking to her about God, women's rights, new revelations and thought processes...all aspects of life really.
- She gets me out of bed at 6am to go to BOSU ball class...and is chipper about it




- She makes dinner plans
with me even though she
would probably rather be
taken out by her boyfriend





- She's one of the most considerate people I've ever met
- She sings around the house when she's having a good day (amazing voice!)
- She lets me borrow her clothes
- I can do or say anything around her and still feel completely accepted for who I am


-She is constantly
surprising me with
her wit, she makes
me laugh even in
the worst of moods



-She's incredibly strong and confident in who she is
- She comes to the The Black Cup to visit me when I'm working, and buys something, even though sometimes I wonder if she really wants it...
- She balances Emily and I out really well, two loud sanguines could be really hard to handle
- On my birthday she put up signs that said "Happy Birthday Tara!" all over the house, and in my car. (She's done a couple things like that....truly amazing)





-She has dance parties
with me at 1 o clock
in the morning



- When Alex first moved in she was really soft spoken.....not anymore! Getting to know Alex has been one of the highlights of my year. I can't explain how fortunate I feel to have found a friend like her. Every day I am more and more amazed by the woman that she has become.



3 comments:

  1. Alex is VERY thoughtful and we are lucky you know? I am glad you put an embarassing picture of her up here too :) I like it when alex gets really mad. haha it's so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alex so much. She is an angel. An angel that tackles people and farts on them. That kind. I think those ones are extra special. ;)

    ReplyDelete