Friday, February 22, 2008

Emily Star Wilkens

.............This is Emily.............


Things I love about her:

-She says things like "yikers!" and "schucks"
- She loves life, and is determined to live it to the fullest
- She really stresses about hurting peoples feelings, and strives to do good in all situations
- She says she's really tired...but as soon as it's time to go to bed she gets really hyper and becomes quite the pest...it doesn't matter that I actually AM tired. :)

- She plays harp, guitar, bongos,
the harmonica...so talented!

(The other day we came home
to find Emily getting back from a walk
in the great outdoors........
she was playing her harmonica)


- I've never met anyone more grounded and confident, and yet so open minded at the same time
- She wears the funniest clothes...and doesn't care how much flack she gets for it
- We never run out of things to talk about.



- She's always up
for a good adventure.




- She can't go to bed until I do...and visa versa...this results in some pretty late nights
- She does the dishes...a lot.
- This week Emily left her car keys in Spokane (couldn't drive), messed up her computer (couldn't do homework), and lost her cell phone charger (couldn't call anyone).We didn't even know she was riding her bike everywhere until half the week was over....we heard no complaints from her. This trait about Emily impresses me the most. Her ability to look on the bright side and stay positive, regardless of what's going in her life...




....Don't get me wrong,
she still has her bad days....




....But those just make her all the more lovable.

4 comments:

  1. tara you made me look "soooooooo sweet" :) hehe but really..."I'm a jerk!"

    Really actually this is the sweetest post ever. You are great, thank you for this. (minus the picture of the crazy hair.) Love EMily

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you're gonna get tickets to visit? did ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree with Emily...she's a jerk. lol. Just kidding. She's one of the most incredible people I know. I'm lucky just to have you guys in the general vacinity of me. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, You were great to travel with. Hope all your adventures are positive and successful. I forgot to give you my middle name, which is Ellen. That is in my facebook name. Nik was very impressed with your free spirit and adventurist life. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete