Friday, February 22, 2008

Feeling Fortunate


This blog has become somewhat of a scrapbook for me. I can't wait to look back a year from now and see the things that I was doing and thinking in 2008. However, there's something that I haven't really blogged about yet, and if this is going to be a proper representation of my year I'm thinkin I better make record of it. A good portion of my time spent here in Walla Walla is with 2 amazing girls, that just so happen to be my roommates. We call them Emily and Alex. The three of us have formed somewhat of a support group, and I feel so fortunate to be a part of it. I firmly believe that God has put them in my life this year for a reason. I can't imagine what my year would have been like without their sillyness.

When I look back on this year some of my fondest memories are probably going to include the countless nights that the three of us spent sleeping in my queen size bed. With many of those nights consisting of beating up Emily when she was spreading out too much in the middle, just to be annoying. (She complains about being in the middle but when we say she can switch see says, "no guys, this is my place").


It's very rare, or maybe even unheard of, that you find roommates that you don't fight with at least a little bit. Let alone connect with so well. These two women are so amazing and are incredibly important to me. If you don't know them...you probably should. Let me introduce you....

3 comments:

  1. Tara! The middle is my place! But its a hard life having to be in the middle. But, it IS my place. Oh, and I don't spread out. I don't have any room and that is why you and alex think I spread out. really, alex takes all the space up on the left, and you take up all the space on the right which leaves me.....oh. nothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU LADIES! (And I finally found your blog...hooray!)

    ReplyDelete